We are ALIVE! It has been a while, I have a little catching up to do! First up...
--VEGAS--
Over conference weekend we decided to go visit Steve's parents!
It was so nice to get to spend some time with family! However, Hayd was
sort of a monster! After nearly destroying a priceless [glass] heirloom
the first day, we tried to spend more time outside! Which left a lot of
time for picture taking-hence the mountain of photos below!
He LOVED the piano! He would take off running to it any chance he got!
(which happens to be in the same room as the near broken statue! UGH!)
I just thought this was funny!
yeah, I'm pretty artistic! Ha ha ha!! NOT!
what a goofball!!
(Thank heavens for their penned in courtyard!)
Grams!
Ohhhh!
A little melt down!
The Fam!
We had a great trip, loved me some IN-'N-OUT, BJ's fantastic cheeseburger pizza (thanks Wendy!) warm weather, and the drive went really well thanks to Handy Manny on the
Ipod! (yesh, I AM that mom that lets her kid watch TV!) :)
THANKS DAVE & WENDY!!
We may not have made conference watching real enjoyable of Steve's parents
though! Hopefully we did not ware our welcome out, because we are
supposed to go back for 10 days over Christmas!
I am welcoming ANY and ALL suggestions on how to keep an almost 2 year old
from touching the Christmas tree (that has very fragile ornaments), throwing food
during dinner, hitting, touching the TV buttons, or for that matter
having to touch EVERYTHING!!!
(On the bright side he did go to bed at 6 every night so
I can not complain too much, right?!)
(At least during Christmas the adult ratio will be 6 to 1! I am
counting on you Rob and Jess!!)
4 comments:
Finally some posts!!! Ha, Love it...and very artistic! I am proud of you Robs. I really have no idea how to keep him from eating or touching the Christmas tree. I am almost worried that Katy will have that same problem, just not on the same level as you! Jealous you ate at in and out...the BEST!!!
Finally an update! I had given all hope of seeing you life!! So thank you! Boy that Hayden is one handsome fella! Too bad he is a little young for Joey! :)
OH and what are you talking about not being artistic. I have seen quite a few blogs with pictures JUST like that and they call themselves pros! Come on jump on the bandwagon! hee hee!
That picture of Hayden crying is so awesome! I love it! It has so much personality!
Post a Comment