Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pick'n Our Pumpkins

Oh how I love Fall!!
Thanks Steve-o for putting up with
me and all of my fall craziness!!
(I may have dragged him to over
5 different places to find the best
pumpkin frozen yogurt!)

We hit up a cute little green house with
just the right amount of pumpkins!

He he he! I said it was little! Thanks for
being a good sport Steve-o!! :)


He ran away from this like one second later, totally
freaked out!! he he he!
such a boy!! :)
His Pumpkin!
Love this kid! So glad I have a partner
in my endless fall adventures!

(next on the list...Einsteins pumpkin poppers, and the
petting zoo! If you have any great fall adventures
or lets be honest fall treats please share! Steve-o will
really appreciate it! he he he!) :)

2 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

I cant wait to pick out pumpkins! Where did you go? That looks like a fun place. We have no shortage of those out here though! I think a fun fall treat and activity (score...two birds with one stone) is to make carmel apples. I think I may attempt this if you are interested? Let me know!!! I really have no idea what I am doing to be honest!

Jillyn said...

Fun pumpkin patch! I love the last picture! What a guy! Make sure you post pics of Halloween! It is only my favorite holiday! (aside from Christmas and my birthday that is!) And you better dress up too! Don't be one of those lame moms :)