I am head over heels for this kid!!! He just makes me smile, and that makes me feel pretty dang lucky! (except when he is dropping cereal down the heat vent! then I am just mad!**I blame him if I get bad grades, He is just a lot more fun than lame-o homework! Don't worry dad, I still make time for some homework!
Love that boy! So cute. You know what...no one will know what kind of grades you got when they look at your diploma, but Hayden will remember all the adventures and times you had together. So I say good to find a balance between both! Keep it up, you are almost done!!!
HeHeHe, I would be just plain mad too! LOL! It is true, he is pretty freaking cute!
Mia wants to type... ggggggggttgrdtfrrt vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbbbbgvgygggythhyghnnncdbbcbcd
Commenting on every post so you know I read them and that I do care! :) Did you know that you can blog from your iphone? True story! I will have to have Kev tell you how to do it! It rocks!!
I LOVE the picture on your side bar of him in his diaper with his HUGE grin. I don't blame you for wanting to spend more time with him than your homework...no brainer.
6 comments:
Love that boy! So cute. You know what...no one will know what kind of grades you got when they look at your diploma, but Hayden will remember all the adventures and times you had together. So I say good to find a balance between both! Keep it up, you are almost done!!!
HeHeHe, I would be just plain mad too! LOL! It is true, he is pretty freaking cute!
Mia wants to type...
ggggggggttgrdtfrrt vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbbbbgvgygggythhyghnnncdbbcbcd
Just because HE'S YOURS!!! That's enough! What a cutie.
Commenting on every post so you know I read them and that I do care! :)
Did you know that you can blog from your iphone? True story! I will have to have Kev tell you how to do it! It rocks!!
Who are we kidding Hayden is absolutely darling!
I LOVE the picture on your side bar of him in his diaper with his HUGE grin. I don't blame you for wanting to spend more time with him than your homework...no brainer.
Post a Comment