Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Od!!

OTIS!
And just so no one feels left out I am giving a shout out
to my AWESOME dog!! He is our best friend, and
Hayd's favorite playmate!! (Although Otis may prefer a different
playmate, considering Hayden makes him cry daily!)

He was a little shaggy, and way too hot but I love
his hair long! Love this guy!!

4 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

We love OTIS!!! This is a cute picture of him too. Good job!

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Robyn Love the blog, your guy is such a little stud I'm telling you Lydia and him would be a match made in heaven. Let's get together for a play date for sure.

Natalie said...

Hey Robyn! Otis is so cute... I remember when you first had him at our reunion in Kanab. That seems like such a long time ago! So in response to your comment, I am moving on Sept. 25. I'll be almost 1 1/2 hours from grandpa, and I think about 3 1/2 hours from Paula. So not super close, but definitely closer than here! You guys should come visit sometime!

Heath said...

Is he a Terrier? My husband had one growing up and LOVES them. Very good temperment. I'm sure he just TAKES the abuse from Hayden! Very cute.