Tuesday, October 20, 2009

LESS TALK, MORE ACTION


Anyone who knows me, knows sometimes I talk too much!! (Ok
almost always!) Sometimes after I have been out with someone
I get home and think, did I even let them say anything! (sorry Ambs
I did that to you last week!) Anywho, my point is, We all know
I talk too much! So when I blog this becomes a problem as well. I
always have to tell way too much of the story and can never narrow
down my pictures. A post ends up taking me forever, so I don't post as
much because I don't always have hours to devote to my blog.
So my new goal, less talk, more action! Quicker shorter posts!
Wish me luck!! Many a teacher has unsuccessfully tried
to get me to stop talking! (I spent a lot of time in the wet room!) You should have seen
my citizen ship grades! :)


A man after my own Heart!!
his first mini Big Gulp
(Don't worry its only Sprite!)

Another one of Otis!
What a great dog!
Ody, thanks for keeping Hayd entertained
so many hours a day, letting him step on you
with only a semi mean growl, and picking
up everything he drops on the floor so I
only have to vacuum every other
stinking day, instead of everyday!
You are our best Friend!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Wow! Lots of posts and I love it! I won't comment on them all just wanted to say that I don't mind that you talk a lot cause I don't! I had perfect citizenship! Nothing but H's!

Team Beardshall said...

You summed it up pretty well, but that is what makes the "essence of Robyn" so great is all the talking!!! Also I have had a hard time with blogging, here and there, but I am trying to make a post a week to not get so overwhelmed from all the adventures in my life. Really not too much going on, but it's a fun way to keep a journal. That is another way I am looking at it as well. Love the sprite...no one is judging! And I really like the pic of Otis, great job!

Jillyn said...

What you talk to much? Never!! You crack me up! Keep em comin!!