What kind of mom would I be if I didn't do a Halloween post! So here it is, even though it is kind of old hat by now!! :) We had a great Halloween this year! We had pumpkin pancakes hung out with family and then went to the U game. It was Hayden's first game and I was a little worried about how it would go. Luckily it was really fun and Hayden had a blast! Not much trick-or-treating (but to be honest I don't feel too bad about that, its not my favorite and there will be plenty of years that he will actually get it, that he can go!) but it was a great weekend! I did not get too many pictures, and most of them are from my phone! But I thought he made a pretty cute skeleton! (It glows in the dark!! ha ha ha!)
After the game! eating a little cheese before bed! :)
packed in tight at the game!
A skeleton bum!!! Ah ha ha ha!! (ok I thought this was really funny, so sue me!!)
It was a kick in the pants when it got dark and he glowed! :)
1 comments:
Happy Halloween. I am a bit jealous that you went to the game, but it looked a bit cold! Love the costume, perfect; Looks warm and cute!
Post a Comment