Too Far Behind.....
Ok clearly it has been a while!! I feel like I am too far behind to
catch up!! So I doubt I will!!! ha! We have had lots of fun this
summer! We moved, (which was not fun!)but I think we are
finally setteled and
really enjoying our new neighborhood! It is SO fun to not be
in the HOOD!! (or at least we are in a better hood now!) :)
Some how in the move I lost my camera charger! So my camera
ran out of juice, so I have not taken many pictures over the
summer! It has been killing me to not have my camera! But,
the other day I bummed off my bro-in-laws charger for a few
min! And got a little juice back, and could not help myself! I
took a load of pictures of Mr Hayd! :) So here are a few! Since
I know no one wants to read a post with no pictures!! :) I have got
to get a new charger ASAP!!! Sorry this is such a random post
I just had to start somewhere, right!?
And now...I am honestly just dieing for FALL!!! I am sorry
to all you summer lovers, but I can hardly wait!! With the little
taste of chilly air last week, it just made me want it even more!
I LOVE fall!! I feel like I come alive in fall! Just think, pumpkins,
leaves, hot chocolate, Halloween, apples, no sun screen, soup,long sleeves,
you can go outside when ever and not melt, pumpkins, pumpkins, and
did I say pumkins!! Baah, I love it!! SO please send your fall karma out
there with me!!! yay!!
11 comments:
Yeah! An update! I LOVE fall too! It reminds me of crafts with you. Maybe because that is when all the Super Saturdays happen (which I am involved in this year! arrgh!) I miss you! We should play soon! I can't believe how big Hayden is! Loves!
I totally agree that Fall can come anytime! I'm ready for cooler weather and all the fun festivities.
My gosh, Robyn, Hayden just gets cuter and cuter!!1 He is a doll ("Dahl"!!!)!! I bet he is a blast at his age!! He looks a bit mischievous and all boy!!! What a cutie patudie!
I was wondering if you guys had fallen of the planet or something. :) It's so good to see you guys are still kicking!
I'm so glad you finally updated your blog! Hayden is so super cute...he looks like a little man! It's sad that they grow so fast. ANywho, i'm happy for you that you moved! Where did you move to? Although i'm not ready for fall, i will send fallish thoughts your way!!
Love the pics Robs. Have you still not found your charger? Where is that darn thing!!! It was fun seeing you on Sunday, hope Hayden is feeling better. We for sure need to get together more often!!!
Amen to fall! Today was so hot and humid I could have cut it with a knife! yuck! And yes your boy is adorable! I feel like I just got a taste seeing you before I left and now I miss you! Come to VA!!!! (Fall here is amazing!:)
i was just thinking the other day that i hadn't read an update on you guys in a while. i can't believe how old hayden looks. it's crazy!! where did you guys move to?
Holy smokes!! I love the first picture of Hayden!!!! I guess it pays to have a nice camera eh. Not to mention an adorable child :) Yay for pumpkins!
I can't believe I haven't commented yet on this post! I love how mature Hayden looks in the first pic and that background is just perfect for his blue eyes! I love it!
That first one is AWESOME!! I love the brick and the blue behind him. He sure is a beautiful little child!
Post a Comment