Last weekend we had a big picnic with all the fam to celebrate my
cute grandparents 60th anniversary at the one, and only, Wheeler
Farm!! It actually worked out really well with a group that big! We
took the little kids to check out the animals, and of course took a ton
of pictures! but now I am feeling like a real jerk cause I really did not
get any pictures of my grandparents(or really any one
besides the kiddos!!) Boo on me!
Sorry for the picture overload!!
the Cousins
this crazy goat was going to town on Graydens shirt!!
It was crazy hot, so Hayd's face was bright red! And he
taste tested a few rocks, so don't mind the dirt!!
Hayden LOVES to be with my mom! And for such a moma's
boy, it is really nice to watch him prefer to be with someone
else! :) My mom is so great with the kids! She walked them all
over and helped them see and pet all the animals!
It was a really fun evening, we got to spend some good quality
time with the family! Now I really need to get a new camera charger
I am runnin on fumes!! :)
5 comments:
Hayden is draling! He's such a cute little guy! Seriously.., can we actually get together before the snow begins to fall????
Robyn, thanks so much for the fun shower last night. I'm so sorry for being late. I was also going to call and see if you needed help with anything, but it was a crazy week. Anyway, thanks again. (And thanks for making me feel so good with all those sweet comments.)
Your little Hayden is a doll! I love those cheeks!
Fun fun times! We need to go to some other choice locations and take pics. I actually need to go to the garden park ward sometimes, you have inspired me!
I can't believe that goat was eating his shirt! Ha Ha, looks like so much fun.
Robs, let's get together this week! What is your schedule?
Post a Comment