My Parents are out of town so we are watching their dog Gus!
Hayden is loving having 2 play mates to chase and torture! We
decided we had better get them all out to play before they went
too stir crazy, so we hit up our favorite school!
Hayd is getting better at the slide!
Before-
During-
After!
Ha ha ha! I thought it was kind of funny!
And the beasts tired and bonding after the park!
What a perfect mothers day! I am feeling real lucky
to have such a great examples of mom's all around
me and to have such a cute husband and son who
take such good care of me and made my day great!
Happy Mothers day!
Wow! that was a lot! Sorry if it was overload but I can check that off my to do list now! :)
Now I just need to change my background! But that is too much for now! (plus let's be honest
Steve-o is asleep and I know I will mess it up if I try to do it alone!) so enjoy the snow for a
little while longer! :)
6 comments:
Ha Ha, I love the slide picture! Happy Mother's Day! Looks like a good one.
I always thought it was fun to see my 1st interact with animals...I figured it was a forshadowing of what kind of big brother he'd be. Cute picutre of the slide. He is one cute little boy.
I am laughing because I was just thinking that you needed to change your wintery background. Glad it's on your to do...just like actually updating my blog more regularly is on my to do!
Ok first off...that picture of Hayden at the top is absolutely adorable! I want to squeeze him! Second...I need your address...can you give that to me??
hey whats with the blog slacking? I AM COMING TO UTAH!! Woot! I will arrive July 13th and depart the 30th! you better clear your schedule to hang out with me! :)
what the crap man? call me i am in town! i sent you an email!!
Post a Comment