Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Build A Bear


The other day we had planned a trip to the zoo, and of course
it was a day that there was a down poor just as we got into the
car! So we decided to hit up Build A Bear. He may be a touch
young still to totally appreciate it, but he seemed to have a good
time. (I may or may not have encouraged him to pick the one I liked!)

(oops, loaded the pictures in the wrong order. They are last to first)

Lets be honest, the box was as big of a hit as the dog!


A little love on the drive home :)


The "doggy Bath" (pretty sure Hayd thought I was an idiot
but oh well, right!)
Getting stuffed!! He thought it was pretty cool, but from a few feet back!
He may have tried to stuff in a few extra hearts! :)

Good times!!

2 comments:

LindaO said...

You're a good mom! I SO think build a bear is a huge rip off and will never take my kids there. I know..., I'm a horrible mother because they would love it. Maybe I just need to not be so cheap?!!?!

Team Beardshall said...

We walked in there when we were in the mall the other day. Needless to say Katy was not impressed. But I cant wait until she is!!! I think these things are more for us (picking the one you wanted) ya know? So maybe about 2 would be a good time? I think Katy is going to get a box this year for Christmas!