Is this a problem?
One of Hayden's new favorite things to do is put stuff
over his head, such as his owl, or a bucket and take off
until he runs into something and crashes! Hmm..not sure
what that means!
Just a random wave! Some days I just sit and
laugh at this kid!
5 comments:
So cute! Love all your pictures, they look fantastic! Tanner does the cover his head and walk until he runs into something too. Except when he hits something he says "BONK" really loud and then laughs. It must be a boy thing because Lana didn't do that. Hayden is such a cutie!!
Masonloves to do that as well...., I found him the other day with a plastic bag over his head saying 'hat' over and over. Is taht ok???
LOL!! Oh my! I really laughed out loud when I read that he did that! Not quite sure what it means but good luck with that :)
He's going to be a football player like is daddy! He's just getting in some early training! :)
He looks so official waiving his hand, maybe you have a politician on your hand?
Post a Comment