Sunday, May 10, 2009

Family Pictures Round 2






Sorry that was a lot! I just have so many, and you all know how us girls are!
You poor over every detail of all 150 pictures and they all look so different to me,
then you realize its like the difference of how your feet are positioned! Ha ha ha!
Then again maybe that is just me and I just outed myself as being pretty shallow!
Ha well I am ok with it! :)

4 comments:

Amber said...

They turned out so cute! I really like them! Where did you guys go?

Jillyn said...

Oh yeah! Those are totally cute! The outfits look great! :)
What a cute fam!! And hello could Hayden be any cuter? I think not!

Kara said...

LOVE the family pictures!!!!!!!

Team Beardshall said...

Yeah, that is what I was wondering. Where did you go...I am thinking Gardner Village? Let me know, Hayden is too cute...he must get it from his mom!