Sunday, May 10, 2009

Catching up!



I can officially blog guilt free again! I am done with school for the summer (thanks to the class I need not being offered! but I can't say I feel too bad about having the summer off, especially knowing I tried to be responsible! he he he!) I am going to try to do a few quick posts to catch up a bit! We will see how many I get done! I always have this little problem of talking too much (shocking I know, me talk too much!) so I am going to try to just be short! I guess we will see how that goes!

So back in the end of March my cute sister-in-law was in town for the weekend and was nice enough to squeeze in some time to take some family pictures for us. This really our first one since, well I don't think we have ever really had them! We are pretty casual about that kind of thing, so I was excited to get them done. Steve and Hayden on the other hand, not so much! But in spite of them having a little attitude, we got some good ones! Here are a few I like! (It was a little chillier out then we had hoped, so you will understand why some of the pictures Hayden looks like he is a skier with a goggle tan line! ha ha ha, oops!)

















(for some reason I can not get other pictures uploaded on this post so I will have to do 2 posts!)



3 comments:

LindaO said...

I love these!!! They are so good!

Kara said...

You look freaking hot in these pictures!

Team Beardshall said...

Way too cute robs!