Sunday, May 10, 2009


Well when you live in the hood, you gotta make do with what
you got! ha ha ha! Hayden and I probably look a little weird
sitting out on the sidewalk and playing in the dirt, and writing
with our sidewalk chalk! But thanks to a little car trouble I have
not had a car and I just don't dare go out of our gates into the ghetto
alone! Ok so I may be exaggerating but I really don't dare just walk
our neighborhood!

So we have fun in the gates! :) Hayden is a great rock finder!
(I know he must be brillant!) he he he!
His first Art project!
Sometimes when we are lucky we crash my sister Wendy's house
and use her backyard!
Jumping on the trampoline with his cousins! I think he really
enjoyed it! he he he!
And on one really good day a few weeks ago we met my parents at our favorite
school playground! My mom even introduced Hayden to his first real slide and got
Gus and Hayden to go down! Now he is loving the slide!

1 comments:

Kara said...

I am sure your neighbors appreciate his lovely art. Love the picture of your nephew holding him on the tramp! You are brave to step back and snap a picture :)