For Easter my mom gave Hayden some bubbles in his Easter
basket. So they went out to the porch to do them and he LOVED
them! For some reason they just stuck him as SO funny! He was
honestly laughing so hard he was crying and doing that thing when you
laugh really hard and no sound comes out! Which then made us all laugh
that hard as well! :)
Such a good memory! glad I happened to have my camera!
Steve's parent's were able to come into town for Easter weekend!!
We were able to spend the weekend with them which we always look
forward to!
Hayden (sporting his favorite Wonder Pet Jams! ha ha, ok maybe
they make me laugh! But so does he!) and Uncle Rob
Grams and Grandpa giving Hayden his cool Easter book, and
basket! He loves this book!
2 comments:
Ummm... are you sure that is uncle rob? I could have SWORN it was Steve!! I had to enlarge the picture to be sure YOU didn't mess up in saying that it was rob!
That might be the cuttest picture of Joanne and Hayden ever! Great moment capture. I can hear them laughing now!!!
Post a Comment