Well in case anyone was wondering NO I have not fallen
of the face of the Earth! I have just been busy!! With what
you may ask...brace yourselves, I know you will be jealous!!
STATISTICS!! Yup, pretty much every other day I get to do
statistics homework! Lucky, I know! No seriously, I pretty
much wanna poke my eye out I am so sick of it! So most of
my spare time has been going to homework (ok, or at least
thinking about that I should be doing homework!) And when
I am not doing that it seems I am spending my time chasing
around this little stinker!! Man how quickly a baby grows into
a little kid!!
We went from walking to running all to quickly for my taste!!
I turned around a few weeks ago and he was on the flip'n
coffee table!
(which sad to say, generally also doubles as the dinner table!
which is now somewhat problematic for us folks!
Guess maybe that is why you are supposed to sit around
a family dinner table! hmm, something to think about
I guess!)
The back of the couch used to be Otis' safe place, free from
hair pulling and random attacks by plastic golf clubs! But not
anymore! Not sure what to do about that, because of course Hayden
thinks the word NO is funny!! Guess we will keep working on
following directions!!
Have no fear, the semester is almost over! I can
then Blog guilt free! And I have about 10 post's I
have been saving up to do!! This little guy may have
some sass (which he clearly gets from his dad!) but I
am loving this stage, especially with warmer wheather!!
(here is to hoping that I get an A in stat's and Hayd get's
a handle on his irritable bowels!!) :)
7 comments:
i didn't know you were back in school! that's great!!! how long until you're done?
I can sympathize with you... I am doing the stats on my thesis right now and I HATE IT!!! I am so confused and I just want to finish it! At least summer is almost here and it will all be over!
Well it is about time you post something!! Where are the pics? I totally want to see them!
Good luck on the climbing! Kynzlee is the same way and it about drives me crazy!!! ;)
Hayden is such a boys boy! He is so dang cute! Can't wait for us to have all this stupid school stuff done with so we can play!
Oh Robs he is so stinkin cute! I love how you dress him too! You are the cutest mom!
Do you think he gets the irritable bowels from Joanne? Totally kidding! We are random eaters too, mostly on my lap. It will be a sad day when chuck looses his "safe zone"
Post a Comment