Thursday, January 21, 2010

Las Vegas round 2


Just wanted to do a few of my favorite random pictures from Vegas!


Grandpa & Hayden at the park!

ha ha ha!!
Yep he is licking a rock! (luckily it is from Gam's
courtyard so I tell myself it is cleaner than a random
rock, right?) you can tell by that naughty little grin
he knows he should not be doing it but he thinks its
so funny when his mom calls him gross!

Ha ha ha!! I locked him out in the courtyard!
(it was only for a second!!) But still funny!!
He looks so sad! He is such a funny guy!
he is at a naughty stage, but also such a fun,
and cute stage! Some days I want to poke my eye
out (like the day I found he had stuffed
his owl down the heat vent!! well that was
actually kind of funny!) But most days
I feel like one lucky lady!!

4 comments:

Eric and Allana said...

We really do need to get together, so our kids play! I LOVE the naughty stage and it is only just beginning for you! ;)

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Looks like you guys had quite the trip, out of the cold too! I'm not going to lie I am so jealous! I love the picture of him locked out of the house, he looks so confused!

Team Beardshall said...

I love that although Hayden looks so scared being locked out...you take the time to capture the moment!!! SO great! Glad you had fun, but glad to have you back!!!!

Jess said...

I miss Vegas... :)