This is a really late post but, for my own journaling purposes I wanted to do a post on our trip to Las Vegas for Christmas and New Years. We had such a good time and I took a MILLION pictures!!! (so feel free not to read this if you don't want to because there is a LOT of pictures! And this is only a few highlights of the 10 days!)he he he!
the Tater!! He loved having so much freedom and running
around like a crazy person!!
After church! Bet you did not know you can rip gel clings
(you know the things you put on your windows!)
this happens to be Hayd tearing Frosty's Hat!!
(he does not look too sorry does he!!)
Playing the piano with aunt jess! Hayden Loves his
aunt Jess and uncle Rob! He asks for them pretty much
every day! They were SO much help, and we are so lucky to
have them in our life!!
Christmas Morning!
I may be in trouble for posting this one! but I can not resist!! :)
Three generations of Dahl boys in Christmas jams! he he he
Christmas Eve Jams
(Horton Hears a Who!!)
Tater was a real stink pot Christmas Eve!
Lucky for him we did not take it personal (well I
might have a little) :), he
was being a real pill during dinner so we ended
up just putting him
to bed mid way through! my visions of a
great dinner and leaving
cookies out for santa, opening christmas jams
and reading christmas stories were shot!! I learned
a valuable lesson! It is better to just have him go to bed, rather
than try to keep him up for festivities
until he is old enough to get it!! :)
hanging out with dad!
After dinner with Grams & Grandpa!
An AMAZING dinner at the Grand Lux to Celebrate
Rob's Birthday!
Riding in style along the strip! We went down to
check out the new City Center! This is how Hayden
insisted on riding, he kicked off his shoes like 8
times! (luckily grandpa took over pushing, and I walked
ahead pretending I did not know him!) he he he! jk!
oh! Steve-o and I! ;)
(he loves getting his picture taken, can you tell!
he especially likes it when I make him stop
and pose in the midst of large crowds of people!!)
Thanks for humoring me though!
Checking out the fountains from above!
Thanks for everything Grams and Grandpa, and Rob and Jess!! Can not wait to do it again SOON!!
4 comments:
You are such a polo snob!!! he he he where do you find Hayden's clothes without breaking the bank?
Oh stop!! I am a total cheap-o!! If it is more than a couple bucks I don't buy it!! I occasionally splurge (which means under $20) on one thing here or there! I only buy polo stuff at tj maxx (the red sweater) (and buy it a couple sizes bigger than he is so he can wear it as LONG as possible!!) It helps that Grams has very good taste as well! She picked out the vest, most of the time she can pick better stuff than me! Plus thanks to wendy we have TONS of stuff! You know you are always welcome to any of the smaller stuff!! I better have another boy or I will be sick seeing all of it go to waste!! But like you have any room to talk! I have never seen a picture of Luke wearing the same thing!! He is so dang cute!!
He never wears the same thing twice because he grows out of it so fast!
I think that my favorite picture is the Christmas morning PJ's with 3 generations! Love the expressions! I hear the city center is way cool...I'll have to get down there and check it out sometime. Glad Hayden didn't get too crazy!!!
Post a Comment