I swear it really did almost kill me!! Finals!!! They were rough, and felt oh so long!! They took all of my spare time, and I may have even cried once! But we made it through mostly unharmed! I may or may not have been a little nasty to Steve a few times!! (you know how when you are feeling a little sorry for yourself because you feel like all you have done for 3 straight weeks is study and do homework, and your husband innocently says something to the effect of "yeah, I will be glad when your finals are over too!" and then you let lose a string of nastiness such as "oh I am so sorry that MY finals are rough on YOU!! Because let me just say how much I am enjoying them! They are so fun for me! How lucky I am to be able to spend every free moment doing homework! Let me tell you, have you ever had to try and do homework with a 2 yr old!! Because it is not easy!! And if you would get our bloody dryer fixed it would save me a whole lot of time you know!! DO you know how long it takes me to hand dry clothes! I swear all I do is homework and clean! jeez!!" Yeah, you know when you do that, thats what I did...ok so maybe other people do not treat their lovely husbands that way! Lets just say it got ugly folks!:) Luckily I have a patient husband who I think has pretty much learned to tune out my ranting, or at least is willing to accept my apology later!) Luckily that semester is behind me! now on to my last one, which should not be nearly as painful! :) whoot whoot!! And now I finally have a little time to do some blog'n! I have some catching up to do! So stay tuned! :)
Homework with a 2yr old! (yeah, that actually is my real homework!)
on the bright side maybe this early interest means he will be a great
student and not follow after his dear mothers poor scholastic habits! :)
doubt it though! :)
This my friends says it all!! He loved the tree, I thought a little one
will be fine, its good practice to teach him not to touch them so when
we go to Steve's parents for christmas he will already know we don't
touch the tree, you just look with your eyes! HA HA HA!! none of MY
discipling worked! Of course when Steve was home he never touched
it! (which as you can imagine did not help my crankiness!) I would say
no, and as soon as I walked out of the room I could hear the bells
of the ornaments dinging! Urg!! so after he tipped it over for the 10th
time, I packed the whole blasted thing up and put it away! Take that!
that's what I call smart parenting! (anyone watch modern family? Cause
the dad taking the tree/christmas away was freaking funny!!)
An early christmas gift! Since we were going to be gone for christmas,
and I knew I did not want to haul this with we let him have it early! (ok
I was real excited to see if he would like it, and did not want to wait, but
the first reason is nice too!) Otis liked it as much as Hayd did! well worth
the $6, thank you ikea!
6 comments:
Just think you only have to endure finals one more time (until the masters)! I love the tent from ikea! I bought it for Ben last year but not sure he liked it or his mom didn't like how much room it took up!
That right there is why I like you so much! That is exactly how I would be. :D Let's play soon!!
Yeah Robyn, last semester...you are so close! Love the igloo I am going to have to get that for Lydia for $6 how can you pass that up!
Oh Robs! Finals are seriously the most dreaded times in my life! Luckily they are over until I have to take Boards. What are you going to school for? And when are we going to plan a girls dinner or something?
Thank you for the post finally! I am totally agreeing with you on the stress of finals! I thought I had it hard working full time, internships and school....I am thinking that I 2 year old is not a good idea either! Good for you for packing up the tree! So great, and thanks for making me laugh tonight. Glad you and Steve made it through!
congrats on surviving! that's awesome that you only have one semester left! way to go!!!
Post a Comment