Sunday, November 29, 2009

Stud?




I KNOW I am a bit biased but I think he may be kind of a STUD!!! :) (do people even use that word anymore? hmmm, well I just did!!) Not the best pictures, but he is difficult to get to stay in one spot, especially AFTER church!!I could not resist trying to get a few pictures. I want to remember him in his cute little tie so when he is 16 and a gross, stinky, teenage boy, maybe I wont strangle him! :)

**his first "real" tie! no more of that clip on garbage! :)**

10 comments:

Amber said...

Hayden is a stud! I hope Luke will be studley like him some day!

Love the background! Did steve do it or did you find one?

Dahly Mama said...

Robin--he is definitely a stud!! OR as we say in our house, a "studmuffin"!!!!!! Really, he is adorable!!! Hope you guys are doing great!!!

Rob Dog said...

Ambs- Luke already is a stud!! You could just eat him up!!! Speaking of which, I need to see him!! It has been far too long!! Thankfully this semester is almost over!!!

Thank you!! I am in LOVE with the background! Steve-o did make it for me!! I am lucky to have him!! I want him to make me a charlie brown christmas card! Ha, I think it would be funny!! But I am not sure I have convinced him yet!! :)

Amber said...

Well if you have the graphics I will help you make one! Or we can probably find some on the Internet!

Team Beardshall said...

Stud Muffin you mean! I agree, plus I am so happy that he is wearing a real tie....not a zippie like Steve usually wears! Ha. I am just sure that you are glad you are home from church to take these. I know it's always a relief to be home after church with katy!!!!

Unknown said...

definitely a little stud muffin! i can't believe how grown up he's getting. how long til you give him a little bro or sis to play with???

Heath said...

Absolutely a STUD. The word fits perfectly! You are one lucky mama!

Brittani said...

I think that the word "STUD" describes him perfectly. WHen he is 16 I hope he is just as cute so we can set Lydia up with him (ha ha ha!)

Jess said...

I absolutely love that little boy and LOVE that he has little Winstons on his tie. Makes me smile every time I see him wearing it!!

Karlee Turner said...

Holy crap Robyn...i can't believe how big Hayden is!! He's adorable!