Well here it is! I have talked to a lot of you about how horrendous these pictures were, but for everyone else here is a good laugh! We got a new camera a little over a year ago and the other day I came across our old camera that had pictures on it I had never downloaded so I was excited to see what was on the memory card! To my complete horror this is what I found!! Steve trying to be nice said "Robs don't worry about it you were pregnant!" Um only problem is I did not get pregnant for at least another 6 months!! Needless to say we had a good laugh! However I am a little horrified that I waddled around like this! I guess I was too blissfully happy gormandizing in french fries and ranch everyday to notice I had gotten a bit chubby! :)
P.S For those of you who want to try and be nice and say it's just a bad picture and it's close up, don't worry all of the pictures were equally as bad but for dignity's sake I won't post them all! :)
ENJOY FOLKS!! :)
Before
(Christmas 2006)
After
(Friday)
5 comments:
Having a baby has been good for you Robs! Maybe with the next one you will get even skinnier? I've heard of that happening!
Christmas in Vegas is never good to anyone. We can blame Lucilles, Cheesecake, and Wendy's awesome pantry! :)
ps- you look awesome!
Ha Ha Ha, you are hilarious! You look smokn' hot in that second picture!! Look at you looking all tan and shi... Ha Ha. Love that you posted that! :)
All I can say is hot mamma!!!
I hope I'm as lucky as you are after this baby!! I had already gained 20 lbs and then got preggo gotta love that! You are going to have to tell me what your secret is!!!
Post a Comment