Sunday, July 13, 2008

Catching Up

Well it's been a while since I have posted because Steve has pretty much been hogging the computer doing work stuff! So I am doing a few catch ups!!


Welcome BOB!!
I finally got my jogger! I waited for a long time, but it was worth the wait!  Hayden and I have been enjoying good old B.O.B!

Hayden and I met Kara and her cute little girl Mia to go swimming and have some good old PB&J's! My idea of a good day! 
Hayden and Mia after swimming!
Hayden clearly loved hanging out with Kara and Mia as much as I did! :)


I CAN COOK!!!
Who says I can't cook! Please! I made Muddy Buddies all on my own! I think I am really starting to get this cooking thing! (We won't tell anyone I messed up fruit dip the day before! How would I know you have to beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together first if you don't want it to be clumpy! I honestly spent like an hour trying to stir the clumps out and it still was clumpy!) 

Hayden relaxing at the pool on the 4th! He is really seeming to love the water now!! yeah!!


Otis got a hair cut! We let it get a little too long I think! Poor guy was so hot!!
Before

After

10 comments:

Amber said...

You guys better have your swimming suits ready come Aug. 9!

Kim Goddard said...

Hey...where are my muddy buddies?! SHARE! hee hee. Hayden is getting so BIG! He is so dang cute I could just eat him!

The Hardy's said...

Hi Robyn, I'm so glad you decided to blog! Hayden is such a cutie with those big blue eyes. Love all the swimming pictures! Does Heidi have a blog yet? Love, Suzie

CHAR said...

I LOVE muddy buddies! I love that picture of Hayden smiling... he is so cute!

Kara said...

I love that picture with Mia and Hayden! They for sure are going to fall madley in love one day :)

Liz said...

Robyn, it was so ggod to see you in Utah and I am so glad you came to girls night and catch up! Your baby is adorable! Please come everytime we get together for now on

Karlee Turner said...

Love the BOB! That's going to be one of my essential purchases when I have my little babino. Oh and congrats on the Muddy Buddies...watch out Martha Stewert!!

Kara said...

Ha Ha, that is funny! I was going to ask you because I was pissed when someone posted a picture of me in my swimsuit on their blog! Ha Ha, but I figured you wouldn't care since Hayden was covering you AND you have a towell wrapped around you! :) Plus, YOu look HOT!

Team Beardshall said...

Otis is looking good!!! Pretty much every picture of Hayden is cute so thanks for sharing. Oh and good job on the cooking...I am pretty sure that I burn myself everytime I get in a kitchen so you are in good company!!!

Amber said...

Maybe if you blogged more often you wouldn't have to play catch up. Just an idea.