Well there has not been too much going on lately! Kind of the same stuff as usual but I thought I would do a quick post with just a few of our everyday kind of stuff! Sorry it is not too exciting!
So my new problem to deal with....SUNDAY!!
(This may look like a smile but it is not!!) He has taken to not sleeping well on Saturday nights which is really annoying, plus then through most of church he likes to screech! some times happy screeches some times mad! non the less, I get to spend most of my Sunday in the hall ways! And it always allows me the privilege of trying to gracefully climb out of the bench in a skirt as all of the cute older ladies on the back row stare at me juggling a baby, a Binky, a bottle and whatever else I may be holding, as I pray I don't drop anything and more importantly don't show off my undies! Then once Hayden finally falls asleep in the foyer the internal struggle begins...Do I go back in the chapel because my back is hurting so bad I don't think I can stand for another second, Or should I just suck it up and stay out in the foyer. To go back in means I have to climb back over the gentleman who has fallen asleep on the end of the row, and does not wake up when I quietly say excuse me. I am going to have to actually tap him on the shoulder and then he jumps awake and is embarrassed as I climb back over him hoping to not wake the sleeping baby! Now if I can climb back over him with out tripping and falling on my face, or accidentally sitting on his lap, and Hayden stays asleep it may be worth it! (even if I do have to wake him up!) But I don't know if its worth the risk, what if the second I sit down Hayden wakes up and I have to start the process all over again! What is a girl to do! Some day when I am in charge I am going to design a chapel that is easier to get out of! Not sure how but right now I am thinking something like the tubes at the bank might be nice! Mom and baby just jump in and it dumps you right out into the foyer! :)
GOOD TIMES!
Just a fun picture at the pool! I love this frog towel! If anyone comes across a towel such as this in my size let me know!! :)
9 comments:
Oh Robyn, I am so there with ya! And there's always the dilemma of whether or not to chance waking the sleeping baby by going back to your seat. I say wake the guy up! He sat next to you knowing you've got a baby and unless he's blind, he's got to know at some point in the meeting you're going to have to take the baby out. Plus, you're doing him a service by waking him up, right? ;-)
Are you deleting my comments? I swear this is twice that I have commented!! Where are they going? Anyway, next week will be lots of pool time! Oh and I would love to take pictures of hayden, not that I am any good. This comment better stay, I'm so confused!
Holy Smokes Rob your baby is so stinking cute! I didn't even know that you guys had a baby. Wow i am so out of touch with everyone. Good thing we all have blogs or we would be totally out of the loop. You look great by the way.
Hey Robyn and Steve... this is your cousin Natalie! Your baby is so stinkin' cute. It was fun to see you guys for a little bit at the reunion yesterday!
Hey Robin!! It was so great to see you guys!! Hayden is adorable!!! A real "dahl"!!!
Hey my blog is:
dahlymama.blogspot.com
and Ashley's is:
markandashleyhuston.blogspot.com
She is excited to see yours and hear from you!!1
Love ya!
Hey Girl!!! I'm so excited to see your blog! Hayden is so dang cute. I hope our baby is as cute as him!!! Anyways, I'm glad you guys are doing great. I just wish we lived closer to each other!
Love it!!!! I can just see you sitting in the 80 year old's lap!
I am glad that you said he was not smiling in that picture because it looks like he is! Well...we cant win them all I guess. I sure am looking forward to that coming up here. At least our church is full of these "situations" with all the little kidos around!
Hey Robyn, it is Cherissa! I am so excited that you found my blog. I loved reading yours and seeing all the cute pictures. You have a beautiful little family going. Keep in touch, will ya!
Post a Comment