Friday, October 15, 2010

Ugh!


We hit up the pumpkin patch today! Ill let you see for yourself how that went...









Reasons it was the pitts:

-It was freaking hot!!
-it seemed like everyone was really cranky, including myself (not the way its supposed to feel at the pumpkin patch!)
-I hate UEA..it was much more crowded than it should have been!
-I just wanted one good picture in front of the truck, Hayden ABSOLUTELY refused to cooperate(see picture number 2, I am begging him, and totally bribing him to just come sit by the truck..thats the reaction I got!)
- and to top it off, the light for pictures was real crap! guess we will give it a try again later!

UGH!!!!



6 comments:

Christy said...

Your little guy is so cute!!

Amber said...

We went to a pumpkin patch yesterday too and I was so disappointed in the pictures I got. :( Hayden is so grown up!

Wendy Olson said...

What are you trying to say? I have not been ornery!!!!!!

Heidi said...

I like the pumpkin eating one! You can use that when he is bigger and complaining he doesn't like stuff. If he can lick pumpkins straight from the pumpkin patch, broccoli won't kill him! P.S. I've wanted to tell everyone at everyplace all weekend to go home! Isn't everyone supposed to be out of town this weekend?

Team Beardshall said...

still not too shabby, but defiantly HOT! We still had fun though! :) I hear you with the UEA for sure!

Kara said...

Ha Ha, sometimes UGH can sum up my entire day!