These pretty much sum up how things are 'round here!!
Hayden is 2, need I say more? :)
Steve cranky, Hayd being a crazy man!
At least he keeps us laughing!
(except that he has taken to pinching, which is a real treat, and really not all that funny!
unless your my sister Wendy who thinks its really funny, especially when we are in the store)
Cheers to Summer!
(and being outside more than inside which has slowed down my computer time)

8 comments:
Those pictures are too funny! Hayden is getting so big and cute. Good luck with the twos, I've always thought the threes are worse.
It is really funny when he starts pinching you. I agree with Suzie though, three is a whole lot worse.
I wish I could carry Grayden around like Steve can. Maybe shopping would be easier!
Oh no...seriously 3 is worse than 2, and I'm not even to 2 yet!!! Ha ha, at least Katy doesnt pinch yet. Hayden....dont get any ideas about teaching that to Katy!!!!! Love the first pic. Where did you decide to do pics?
Oh that pic is hilarious!!! Yeah two year olds... Good luck with that! Haha!
Brynne pinches worse than any of my other kids and bites and she is only one. What does that mean?
None of you are making me feel any better!! And if 3 is worse....ugh! Heidi I swear if Hayden bites me, it's over!! Where the freak do they learn these things!!
Amy we took pictures up at the U but then they wanted to check out temple square, so those ones are at temple square! (I've still got a spot for us to go check out! I want to see how it would work!!) ps maybe I'll teach Katy to pinch, just so I feel better! Yeah, that IS how I roll!! :) jk!
Ha ha ha, I'm loving that picture...CLASSIC! Hey where in Riverton are you guys living, we need to get our kiddo's together for a playdate or something.
Ha Ha!! I LOVE that picture of steve holding Hayden by his pants!! That needs to be framed!
Post a Comment