Amy! Any time!!! You just have to help me convince the big guy!! He gets so cranky about having to pose for pictures!! so I may need your help on it cause I'm am ready!! ! :)
Love the family pics, they turned out so cute! Also love the pumpkin patch pictures, we had a similar experience when we went it wasn't the joyous experience I had remembered in years past (ha ha ha!)
It was so good to run into you yesterday. Hayden is adorable and I want to just squeeze him! Get in touch with me the next time you and the girls get together! I've love to tag along.
6 comments:
So CUTE!
Um...when do I get my turn??
Amy! Any time!!! You just have to help me convince the big guy!! He gets so cranky about having to pose for pictures!! so I may need your help on it cause I'm am ready!! ! :)
Love the family pics, they turned out so cute! Also love the pumpkin patch pictures, we had a similar experience when we went it wasn't the joyous experience I had remembered in years past (ha ha ha!)
I love those! You are so pretty Robs! You guys are one good looking family. I don't know why Steve doesn't like taking pictues, he is a natural!
It was so good to run into you yesterday. Hayden is adorable and I want to just squeeze him! Get in touch with me the next time you and the girls get together! I've love to tag along.
Post a Comment