Saturday, February 14, 2009

Why do I....



Why do I LOVE these silly little holidays that give me the chance to do silly stuff like.....

 Make Hayden a shirt such as this!!! And then be proud as heck as he sported it all day! 


Make heart shaped pancakes! (well technically Steve MADE the pancakes, but I made them hearts!) Hayden clearly appreciated the gesture! 


Beg Steve to order us the heart shaped Pizza for dinner! 
(luckily he is a good sport and humors me! Except when I wanted to wear
a shirt that said I heart Steve on it! NEXT YEAR!!) 
This guy was lucky enough to get 2 REAL Valentines, sent in the mail and all!! In the above picture Hayden thought he would give Remi a big kiss! (He has started kissing all sorts of random things this week! Weirdo! Guess it's better to get it out of his system now!! :)
He loved the lion that lit up! 
Thanks to both sets of grandparents for thinking of
us! We love you guys! 

Is it silly that I am already excited for, and planing how to turn our food green! Or how I can somehow make the St. Patrick's Day shirt that I am dying to buy for Hayden sound like a smart purchase to Steve-o! Nonsense I know, but I do love it!! Here's to the bowl full of green M&M's coming our way! 

8 comments:

Amber said...

Hayden is so stinking cute! Did you make that shirt on a website? I have two I heart Jared shirts and I made the first two consecutive years that we were married. They were fun. You are a cute mom!

Wendy Olson said...

For sure a St. Patricks day T-shirt is a smart buy! What could steve possibly be thinking? Maybe you could buy it this year and sell it to Steven for Katy next year!!!!

The Hardy's said...

I love the shirt--so cute! And I say go all out for the holidays, it's way more fun!

Unknown said...

look at your little boy! he's getting SO big. any big plans for his first birthday yet?

Robyn Reynolds said...

Your little boy is very cute. I love his shirt. I bought that saline nose spray and she HATES it but it does help. I just have to hold her down. Thanks for the info.

Eric and Allana said...

So..since the boys aren't planning anything, what are you guys doing on Saturday?

mattlarson said...

Is it possible that he keeps getting cuter... honestly! I can't wait for he and Addy to reunite in May.
P.S. Love the t-shirt!

Kara said...

Ha Ha, I freaking love you! I am the same way! Good idea on the heart shaped pizza and pancakes! Sooo cute. I really liked that post, very clever and fun to read :) Want to get together next week sometime?