Tuesday, February 24, 2009

In case you were wondering...




THIS is what I am up to....

Trying to get anything done with someone pulling on your pant leg!!

ALL the time, really slows me down!! 


Trying to let boys be boys!! :)
Teaching Hayden to share!!! 
I baby gated off the whole kitchen! SO he just stands there and shakes it!!! 
Practice makes perfect right!! He's taking about 5 steps on his own
before his head weighs him down!! Guess that's what happens
when your noggin is in the 95th percentile! :) 
Hopefully, that just means lots of brains right!!! :) 

Good times around here!! 





4 comments:

The Hardy's said...

Awwww, who can resist a face like that! So cute!

Jess said...

I don't think your little guy could be any cuter... And I LOVE his head!! Great pictures!

Karlee Turner said...

Oh but he's so cute!! I need to meet him in person! It was great talking with you the other night...even if it did make me want to rethink this whole pregnancy thing :)

Kara said...

Ha Ha! I love those pictures! That is so good that he will take steps with you holding his hand! How impressive :)