Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!

So yesterday Amber and I went off on another great adventure! Wheeler farm and the pumpkin patch! After a day where pretty much everything that could happen to complicate things DID!! But we did finally get to Wheeler farm at around 4:00, they had tons of great places to take pictures! We had to be pretty fast because it was FREEZING!! Poor little guys nose and eyes were running like crazy! But, all in all he was a pretty good sport! We had such a fun time with Amber and SO appreciate her using her talent to help me out!! We love our Auntie Ambs!! 
So here is a few of the pictures! Sorry to be a lame mom and post so many pictures of my kid but lets be honest, this is pretty much all I have going on! :) 











11 comments:

Amber said...

Those ones are cute but I can't wait for you to see some of the "edited" ones!

Natalie said...

He is so cute... he has the most adorable smile ever!! I can't believe he is getting so big!

The Judsons said...

Hayden is such a handsome boy and so photogenic! The pictures are very cute!~michelle

Rob Dog said...

Ambs I can't wait to see the edited ones! It was hard to pick pictures out of so many and not having them in iphoto made it hard to pick them! Dang computer memory!!

CHAR said...

Those eyes in the first picture are amazing. He is so cute!!

jess (mumbo designs) said...

Robyn! I'm so glad you found my blog - I didn't know you had one! Your little guy is stinkin' cute. I love these pictures, Amber does a great job.

Ashley said...

Hayden is so dang cute I can't even stand it!!!! I can't wait to have a cutte little boy too!!! How are you guys?

Kara said...

Oh my, I love Hayden in his little beanie! So stinking cute! Plus, I love that you guys had a wardrobe change for him! He he he, so Professional! :)

Team Beardshall said...

I like the beenie! Looks like you had a good time!

Dahly Mama said...

What a little stud!!! He is such a doll (and a dahl!) YOu dress him so trendy and vogue!!!

Heath said...

He looks like a GAP model! I love that he is kissing the pumpkins! My little Lach does this too and I find it so tender that they love EVERYTHING!