
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBS!!
I just wanted to give a little shout out to my best friend for her birthday!! Ambs we have been friends for like 15 years now!! We have been through so much! You have been there for me through every important event of my life! I just wanted you to know how much our friendship means to me, you have always been there for me! Whether it was living with me in a heating room, doing a million drive by's, loosing a friend, coming with me to a million family parties, or picking me up all the time and going with me to everything! I have always been able to count on you! Any way not to get too cheesy, cause you know how I am about feelings! :) I just wanted you to know how great you are and how lucky I feel to have you apart of my life! You are more than a friend, you are a sister! Here's to 15 more years!! LOVE!! Happy Birthday!
Cheers! :)
5 comments:
Robs Thanks! I was so excited to see that you had an update on my google reader and then it was about me! I'll admit it brought tears to my eyes, but you know how I get about feelings!!! Wow how time flies, I swear it was just yesterday we were watching Home Improvement at the Rogers while Deb fought with her brothers! Heres to a minimum of 15 years! Loves!
Minimum of 15 MORE years is what I meant, and I shouldn't have typed it in the first place because it sounds stupid :)
Happy Birthday Amber! Thanks for the post Robs!
Ah! So sweet! :) That picture of you two is cute.
No nothing specific happend that made me want to go private, I just wanted to because I got a counter and saw how many peoplee actually looked at it! I kind of creeped me out!
Amber, Happy Birthday....Robyn is lucky to know you and so are we! Hope you have a great one!
Post a Comment