Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ballon + Dog= Good Tmes!

We went and did a quick trick-or-treat at Grandma Joanne's work and Hayden was lucky enough to score a ballon! He had a pretty good time with it, as did Otis! They play pretty well together! Otis will go and get one of his toys and bring it to Hayden and then they fight over them! Man's (or baby's) best friend I guess!! 



                                              The Boys!

                                    A little random shot

                                        GO UTES!!!
                                    Otis just waiting to get at that ballon!!

Thanks for the fun and the ballon grandma!! 

4 comments:

CHAR said...

Hayden is so freaking cute!! We need to hang out so that I can squeeze him.

Amber said...

Robs your jaw line looks really good, I'm quite jealous of it and those cheek bones are to die for! Fun times are always to be had with Joanne at the admissions office!

Kara said...

Ummm... so just a random memory... I was talking to my parents about going to the BYU and Utah game and remebered when we went! LOL! DO you remember how freaking cold it was! We couldn't even see the field it was such a blizzard! Ha Ha so we left and walked to village inn and layed on their booths until the game was over! LOL! Shhh don't tell Steve, I think we told him we watched the whole game! Ha Ha

Kara said...

P.S. I agree with Ambs!