Happy Halloween!! I know everyone is likely sick of looking at all the Halloween posts but what can I say, I thought Hayden was a pretty funny Zebra! Hayden and I had a great day on Halloween spending the day with my sister Wendy and her kids! We hit the school Halloween parade, which was pretty funny! and then spent the rest of the day hanging out, went to lunch and then had a little Halloween party at Wendy's house! Hayden was only in his costume for about 10 min! It was a little on the warm side and Grandma Joanne said it was just TOO hot!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Trick-or-Treat!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Hi there,
I found your blgo through Kara's. Your little boy is SO adorable!!!! I love the zebra costume!
Oh Robyn..he's one adorable Zebra! I love his costume..too cute!
Hey linda!! How are ya!! Maybe you should invite me to your blog some day!!
Hayden looks so cute in his costume! Love the look on his face when he's trying the sucker.
I love it! He is the cutest Zebra ever! Ha Ha Ha, his face in the sucker picture is priceless!
I love looking at all the halloween posts. I feel like we all went trick or treating together. He's the cutest little zebra I've ever seen. Actually, the only zebra I saw this season! Way to go!
He is so darling! Halloween is so much better with kids. I love it!
cute costume! Hope all is well with you guys! We should hang SOON...onion rings at midnight?
Thanks Rob Dog! We are super excited. I am 8 weeks along. So not very far, but far enough to be feeling chubby!
I must agree the zebra costume is pretty great, looks like he likes sugar!!! Ha, Happy Halloween!
Want to play again on next Wed?
I have began the countdown...12 days! What are we going to do with ourselves! I call you so we can get a game-plan. Give Hayden a squeeze for me.
Ashley
Post a Comment