Friday, June 27, 2008

Picnic In The Park...




Today some of my family met to have lunch in the park! Both of my cute sisters and their kids (except Carter because he is still in school ) my grandma, my aunt Mel, and one of my cousins and their cute baby, and of course Hayden and I! It was a good time! Not too hot and not too crowded! I am so lucky to have such great sisters and family to spend time with and to teach me about how to be a mom! Not a week goes by I don't call one of my sisters, my mom, or my mother-in-law to ask questions or get advice on what I should do! Anyway...the park was a lot of fun and Hayden and I are looking forward to doing it more regularly all summer!!



     Aunt Mel & Grandma B.
Jordyn, Blake & Paige
  Hayden and Robyn
     Little Hayder Potater! :)
Wendy and Grayden (You may notice Grayden's little shiner, the cement
hit his head this morning, but he is recovering like a champ.)

8 comments:

Kim Goddard said...

Cute pics! Fun to see Wendy and Heidi! Hayden is just too dang cute!

Amber said...

Robs you are a regular pro at this bloggin thing! When I have babies can I play too?

Rob Dog said...

Ambs-You bet! come now!

The Judsons said...

Hey Rob! Welcome to the blogging world, I'm so happy because now I can see cute pics of your sweet boy! Come see us!

Love, Michelle

thejudsons.blogspot.com

CHAR said...

I am blog stalking you!! Cute pictures. Hayden is so cute and I enjoyed hanging out with you guys yesterday.

Amber said...

Robs now that you have a blog I would like for you to update it like 5 times a day. That's not too much to ask for right?

Kara said...

Fun! DOn't you just love having sisters and family to rely on when you have no idea what to do with your child!! Ha Ha, I totally called my sister and pediatrician on a regular basis! In fact he was on my speed dial! Ha Ha, poor guy!

Team Beardshall said...

Sorry we couldnt make it Friday!!!! Looks like you all had a good time. I am sure you have shiners to look forward to in the future!!! And just think...I will be calling you soon with all my questions!