Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Jumpin On The Band Wagon....




Well we are jumping on the blog band wagon! Better late than never right! After blog stocking lots of people and a few close friends constantly leaving nasty comments about me starting a blog of my own I finally decided to do it. My excuse for not doing it before has always been we don't do anything exciting to blog about! which we still don't but the more I thought about it the more I thought it was a good way to stay in touch with family who lives out of town and also a good way to keep a journal (which I am terrible at!)! As I see Hayden growing before my eyes I realize I don't want to forget this time! So here we are blogin! Steve thinks I am a bit silly for doing this so I guess it will be mostly me you get to hear from! I am sure he will come around eventually though! Anyway...Guess this is my first run at a post! Here's to happy bloggin! 

I am going to practice posting a few pictures as well! 

4 comments:

Amber said...

Yeah I'm so happy! It doesn't surprise me that Steve thinks it's lame, so does Jared. Oh well, now I get to see you little guy all the time and I'm so excited about that! When you coming over for dinner?

Kim Goddard said...

Hallelujah! Who says miracles have ceased? I am so excited that you are blogging! I got your birth announcement yesterday...so cute! Also Guy thinks blogging is lame too...Men...what shall we do with them? Happy blogging! We need to get together again SOON!

Kara said...

Woo Hoo!! Good work Robs! Those pictures are super cute! It has been forever since I have seen Steve, I was begining to forget what he looked like! JK. So, how would next week look for you to do lunch? What days are best and times etc....

Team Beardshall said...

lookin good!!! Way to cave into peer pressure..before you know it you will find lots of things to blog about. And I love your backgroud, already a pro!