Monday, June 30, 2008

Cry Baby!!


    So on Saturday we hit the pool! Rob and Jess invited us (OK, so I guess I more invited myself!) to go to Jess' grandma's pool. This is pretty much my favorite summer activity! Their pool is perfect! It is nearby and best of all it's not a public pool! (I really should not go to public pool's because I mostly sit and talk trash on everyone else there, which really is not good for my eternal salvation! And also I don't have to worry about looking like a beached whale in my swim suit, or the fact that my swim suit bottoms are too big and may fall off at any time, because I am with people who have to love me! :) ha ha ha! I guess even family may not appreciate my bottoms giving way!) Any way, Hayden has been swimming a few times and done really well, however, this time did not go as well as I had expected! He was NOT a happy camper! He did eventually calm down for a while but then got fussy again! What a stinker! (The bigger problem I think was really not the water as much as that I had not let him take a nap all day! My bad! So we got out and he finally slept for a while in his stroller and was then in a much better mood but unfortunately we were mostly done swimming by then!) Well hopefully there is always next week to try again! And I will plan better for a nap!




                                                     Hayden with uncle Rob

**Thank you so much Rob and Jess!! I love to swim and it is so important to me that I try to share my passion for the water with Hayden and you guys make that possible! We REALLY appreciate it! We always have so much fun, and I honestly look forward to being with you guys all week!! Thanks for being such great friends and family!! We love you guys! (sorry if this is too cheesy!)


4 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

I love the pool too, and you dont have to worry about poopy pants disease when it's a private pool. Maybe when he gets a better nap he will have a good time!!
Hey Robs...arent your pants always falling off? It's only fitting that your pool shorts do the same, right!!! :) Thanks for the great posts!

CHAR said...

Maybe Hayden won't hate me so bad next time we go swimming! It's fun to have you guys come to the pool.

Amber said...

Robs you look way cute in that yellow shirt, I love it!

Rob Dog said...

Thanks ambs! Steve made fun of me for it! so that makes me feel better!! Boys! :)

Amy-
Your right! my pants falling off is the story of my life! bad news!!