Tuesday, March 3, 2009

mmm...SPRING



THIS BAG IS FOR YOU BECKS!!!

P.S Could you maybe pull some stings to make sure they
don't go straight to my gut!!!
(swim suit season is just around the conner you know!!) :)
LOVE!!

11 comments:

Lori said...

Oh, I love those too! Do they come in a low fat/low calories option?

Rob Dog said...

Oh man I wish!!

Amber said...

Those always remind me of Becks too! I don't really like them though, I know call me crazy. I will suck on them, you know how I am!

Heath said...

YUP. I grab a bag when they're in season too. Luckily they come at a time when the weather is getting better so you can get a little exercise outdoors too while you munch on them.

Rosenberg Family said...

Oh boy those eggs are addicting beware! Hayden is so freakin cute i love his little dimples! We are taking swim lessons at the Kearns Oquirrah Park Fitness Center right now because it's half-way between our house and Amy's house, but in Spring we're going to take them from Fairmont Pool in Sugarhouse. It's only like $26 bucks so let me know if you're interested! It's alot of fun and we'd love to swim with you and Hayden!

Kara said...

Mmmmm those are my absolute FAVORITE!!! I swear that they put some sort of drug in them to make them addictive!
Robs! Let's get together tomorrow! What are you plans?

LindaO said...

I LOVE these things! Did you see then at Chrsitmas time as well??? Not eggs of course.., but the cabury chocolate balls in holiday colors!

Jillyn said...

Okay so do you recall always licking them than rubbing them on our lips for lipstick! Yum! (well actually that sound kind of gross) Weird that I had a dream about you and Becky last night... really weird, I will email you about it, well maybe just call sitting at the computer hurts my butt too bad! oh yeah it broke again!! TMI for a blog?

Liz said...

Only the BEST candy of the year! LOVE them!

Kim Goddard said...

They remind me of Becks too! I always had to buy two bags if I knew that she was coming over because she could eat a whole one just by herself! Also....DON'T YOU GIRLS KNOW THAT TREATS LIKE THIS ARE FAT FREE, CALORIE FREE, GUILT FREE?!?! Eat as many as you would like just don't look at the back!

Team Beardshall said...

Love those!!! Love the big chocolate gooey eggs better! Ha, Steve says I am sick. Hey did you get a straightner yet? Brit says she hates my old one if you want to have it. Cant wait to see you Sat, Cant even believe Hayden is one!!!