Sunday, September 21, 2008

Family....


Well folks, we finally blessed the little Hayder Potater!! Last Sunday we had little blessing with our friends and family! We had a really fun day, but better yet my fabulous BFF Amber (ha ha ha!) took some really good pictures for us! Who needs Kiddie Kandids when I have her! Thanks so much (again) Ambs!! 




                                                              Aunt Jess and Uncle Rob




                                  Grandpa Roger and Grandma Joanne

                                                    Good Times! 

Someday I am gonna be able to post other stuff again but, for now our computer memory is full from my millions of pictures (posts with out pictures are just not as fun)! So I have to wait until we get more memory before I can download any more pictures! Hope we get one soon cause my memory card is just about full! So for now I will just have to keep using Ambers pictures! 

12 comments:

Amber said...

Glad you like the pictures, I will practice on Hayden anyday!

Jess said...

What a cute little guy.. I just love him! I am certainly going to need some copies of these pictures (amber, you did an awesome job!)

Thanks again for having us. We had a great time. Love you guys!

Liz said...

I love that tie on him, sooo darn cute! Good job Amber

Kara said...

Oh my word! His outfit is so stinking cute! He is getting so big! We most definitely need to do a girls trip with me you and Amber! We should go in like January or February! What are you and Steve doing this weekend? Want to go bowling, or go roast weenies in the mountains?!.....

britney said...

he is socute i love that little tie \. i would love to go to the zoo let me know when

montysblog said...

Rob Dog its Messina!! Oh my heck I am so glad you found me. I am adding you to my blog! Your little boy is darling. I cant believe that we have kids . . . Oh my heck. Kelly just had a baby boy Max too! Keep in touch :)

Heath said...

Hey Robyn-Of course I'm not freaked out! That is was blogging is all about. Half of the people that I keep in touch with either I found them or they found me! Add me to your blogroll and I'll do the same. I'm glad you like my blog. It's good to know it's not all in vain!
Congratulations on blessing your baby. He is so so cute. What a face!
For your information-I'm on my way to the LC gym right now!

Lori said...

Hayden is so cute - I love the outfit!

montysblog said...

Yes we would love to all meet at the zoo! That would be so much fun. Lets arrange to go within the next few weeks before it gets to cold. The kids would have a blast . . .us mommys would to!

Kim Goddard said...

He is so cute! I love the pictures! What was the reasoning behind waiting so long to bless him? Just curious. Loves...let's PLAY!

Team Beardshall said...

Yeah for blessings...good food too! Thanks for inviting us, sorry we were late due to Steve-o! Hayden has the cuttest smile ever!

M and N mmm mmm good said...

Robin this is Nicole, Matt Thomas's wife. Your little boy is ADORABLE!!! those are the cutest pictures. How are you guys?