My sister in law, Erin, who happens to be a photographer came to town over the summer. She busted these out in like half an hour. Probably shouldn't have taken him swimming that day so his eyes wouldn't have been so red. But you live and you learn, eh!! :) I just had her take them of Hayden because, well, Steve is kind of a stinker about family pictures (no offense dear!) and I just jumped in on a few.
Seriously! When she comes to town next I really really want to make an appointment with her! Let me know! And Hayd is a little stud! So stinkin cute! Thanks for updating! Keep em coming!
5 comments:
Seriously! When she comes to town next I really really want to make an appointment with her! Let me know! And Hayd is a little stud! So stinkin cute! Thanks for updating! Keep em coming!
Oh my goodness...those are PRECIOUS!!! His eyes are so bright...love it!
Love!
When did he become a big boy is my question? He is so handsome and so blonde hair blue eyed! It's hard to believe he is your and Steve's son!
Robs....he is so stinkin' cute! Too bad we don't have one his age...they could have made cute babies! Miss you!
Post a Comment